Da Vinci Code
Are you a fan of Dan Brown's bestselling books Da Vinci Code or Angels and Demons? Take a tour of Rome based on the places described in his books. Tourism in Rome can become an exciting adventure through Catacombs and Crypts - not just stiff museum tours. Culture has never been so fun! A great way to get children and teens involved in learning. Contact info@italy-is.it and specify the Angles and Demons Tour in the subject for more info.
2 Comments:
Hello, I like your blog. Typically I like topics on truckersworld.
I also like to stop and read a good blog such as your's.
I'm going to bookmark you and try to find some truckersworld information elsewhere for now.
Hello, I like your blog. Typically I like topics on nextel ringtones.
I also like to stop and read a good blog such as your's.
I'm going to bookmark you and try to find some nextel ringtones information elsewhere for now.
Post a Comment
<< Home